By TOM BOWSER
Create a Copy of a Track:
This will create a copy of a track and place it below the original.
- Select the track by left clicking on the "scribble strip" where the track name is printed. It should turn white. This indicates the track has been selected. See the image below.
- Press and hold down the Alt then SHIFT then d keys on your keyboard.
- Enter the number of duplicate tracks you want to create.
- Left click in the checkbox to remove the check mark next to any track property/data you DO NOT want to copy to the new track/s.
- Left click on the "OK" button to save your choices.
NOTE: You must keep "Active Playlist" selected/checked or the copy that is created will NOT include a copy of the current audio/clip of the track.