By TOM BOWSER
Track View Shortcuts:
- Press and hold down the Ctrl + the Windows key on your keyboard. The Windows key has the Microsoft Windows logo on it.
- Left click on the:
- Playlist selector (the small down arrow to the right of the track name) to toggle your playlist view.
- Mute button to show the mute level of the track.
- Volume (listed under I/O) to show the volume/fader level view of the track.
- Pan (listed under I/O) to show the pan level view of the track.
- Send window mute button to see the send mute view.
- Send fader cap/knob to see the send fader level view.
- The track name to return to waveform view.